View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 09:44 PM   #47
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
"And to the best of my knowledge, Kobo has not hired Fozzy Bear as a software developer."

I concur, though I am forced to conclude that at times the possibility thereof would explain rather a lot. However, lest they develop "special" firmware just for my reader, I must make obvious my admiration for their efforts to date. Simply put, it ain't bad, but they get a lot of crap from us because it ain't perfect. OTOH, if they integrate that snack dispenser, who knows...