View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 06:57 PM   #304
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Great! I think without the blue hue you probably won't have those awful blue green shadows. I hope it remains good.
Thanks Jack. Here's hoping it does. I'll let everyone know if the blobs start appearing. I've been playing with it some more and it definitely looks quite a bit better. Fingers crossed your next replacement is a good one!
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote