View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 12:53 PM   #5
markpearl
Enthusiast
markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
First off, you *really* shouldn't be posting copyrighted material here. The file will be deleted.

I did get a copy and coverted the epub to mobi with command line. While it isn't as messed up as yours, there is definitely a huge paragraph indent. Other than that it looks just fine.
For the record, I didn't realize this was copyrighted material until I converted it to mobi -- not my cup of tea anyway -- deleted it immediately as I didn't want illegal books on my Kindle or Nook.

BUT, with a standard Calibre ver. 0.8.67 conversion in default mode (with 'use cover from source file' checked) the paragraph indents and rest of the text appeared perfectly normal when viewing it with Kindle for PC. Perhaps you guys get too exotic with command-line and other non-vanilla conversions...
markpearl is offline   Reply With Quote