View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 06:57 PM   #9
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
A little over half way through 'Local Custom' and find I'm liking it quite a bit.

A warning to folks new to these books and thinking about giving them a try. I bought 'Local Custom' singly for $5 to get my feet wet, but it turns out you can buy 'The Dragon Variation' omnibus for $1 more and get the first three books. There's also another omnibus called 'The Agent Gambit' that has books 4 & 5 (going off Xanthe's reading order) and yet another omnibus called 'Korval's Game' with books 6 & 7. It would be nice if the Webscription site was a little clearer on that. Guess I should have known better since they do the same thing with some of the Vorkosigan books (omnibus & single's both sold).

Last edited by AnemicOak; 05-14-2011 at 07:15 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote