View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 12:13 AM   #380
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougahole View Post
I guess that we must have given them enough time by now. Considering that the first post was way back, they have not progressed one bit. I am Canadian and purchased my Nook in the US. I have complained to them numerous times and they always tell you the same thing, 'it is coming'
After all, do we really need B&N. With all of the other options out there it is their own fault if they shoot themselves in the foot.
The final response that I received only yesterday is that there a limited number of books that are available to other than US readers, but you have to look for them and it looks like you only find out at checkout if the book qualifies. Not what I would call good marketing or customer service.
That's ridiculous. Other ebookstores have no problem serving up books with appropriate geo-restrictions based on your country of residence. Cleary B&N has zero interest in any markets outside the US. Fortunately Kobo and all the smaller ebookstores are happy to sell ebooks to Canadians that you can load on your Nook.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote