View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 01:21 AM   #4
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by david_e View Post
As someone who has no knowledge of what Stanza is or was, what is the purpose of this app, other than grouping together what is already available at no cost? I'm not questioning the price, which is quite low, I just don't see the point.
wow. Stanza is dead in the water. Chances are on the next iOS update, it will cease to function. Some of us who do know what Stanza is or was, will understand the point.

NO other reader provides author grouping except in a long list... the updated Megareader now gives each author his/her own page with the books listed here. Its much more manageable when you have a lot of books. Stanza has it. iBooks doesnt. Bluefire doesnt. etc etc. For some of us, there *is* a point

Sideloading is not available in all apps. Megareader did not have it. Lots of people asked for it (they also asked for Author grouping) and it has now been provided.

Trust me, there *is* a point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozennorth View Post
I won't use megareader unless they start supporting display styles like italics and bold.
So have you registered at the support section and voted for it? I have. Patrick is working on it but other things are getting more votes.

Last edited by kyteflyer; 02-20-2012 at 01:29 AM.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote