View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 03:15 PM   #1
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
Calibre library file backup?

My computer died. I have all my books on an external hard drive, so that's no problem, but what is the name of the library file that calibre uses to keep track of where all the books are? I'd hate to have to re=import all my books when I get my new computer and re-install Calibre.

(I know that the equivalent library file for iTunes has the .itl extension - I'm hoping that if I take the dead hard drive down to a computer shop they'll be able to do an external boot so I can copy the .itl file from the hard drive, and I'd like to be able to salvage the equivalent Calibre file too, if possible)
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote