View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 04:21 PM   #2
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Berk View Post
This is probably a question for Alexander:

First of all, thank you for all the hard work in maintaining this forum.
Second, is it possible to add the forum navigation menu at the bottom of each thread (in addition to the way it is setup now at the top)?
Every time I read a thread till the end and want to go back to the forum, I have to scroll all the way back to the top for the menu. It's not that hard , takes only a few second, but for long threads it is inconvenient.
Some other forums that I frequent have this feature, so I thought: why not here? If it is not possible/takes a long time to implement - don't bother. but if not, why not?

And to all my fellow boarders: Would you find such a feature useful? a bit? not at all?
I am missing this. This lack has made me switch to reading the forum using search. I put a button in the toolbar for searching for new postings and I press this every time I need a new thread. This works surpisingly well since search is so fast in this forum.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote