View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 12:11 PM   #22
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I'd rather have the touchscreen than an external keyboard. Reason: you get a lot of extra functionality with a touch screen, e.g. selection, mouse-like behavior, sketch, scribble, etc. I just think it would be much more "paper-like."

Why would a touchscreen not work with a lightwedge? (I haven't seen a lightwedge in person, only pictures.)

Last edited by nekokami; 12-13-2006 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Reasoning