View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 10:57 AM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Tag Cloud Search

I was surfing the mobile version of MR on my iPod Touch and accidentally hit the "search forum" link and was sent to a "Tag Search Cloud". I'd never noticed it before, so I hopped on my laptop to double check and I see that "Tag Search" has been added to the search function (up in the blue bar).

Have I been blind and this cloud search has been there the whole time (or a while) or is it a new feature?

I guess we have to get better at tagging our threads.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote