View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 11:11 PM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Oh no it doesn't turn off. When it happens I turn on my K4 and find the WiFi on and the battery drained more then I would like. I know I hadn't messed with WiFi for days to finally find a new offer and my WiFi on! It only happens if I don't turn wifi on for a few days other wise it stays off if I sync every other day. It just started happening this month.

In fact it started right after the unit froze for the first time. I have restarting a few times too to see if something was stuck.

At first I thought I was losing it. Then I starting logging the Turn on and Turn off times. I eyeballed my cats but that's not possible! The K4 sits on it own shelf where they can't reach. My hubby never touch my K4 and has no interests now the Kindle Fire is another matter. He needs his own!

The only thing I can think of is there is something wonky with my unit.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote