View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 01:40 PM   #5
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
My K4NT most definately does change the special offer screen saver even when it's off. I don't keep wifi on all the time. I only turn it on when I need to. I've noticed the screen saver change from when I last picked it up.

Once or twice it actually changed in front of my eyes. I was at a restaurant out of the country and had it on the table. It was off & no wifi. It changed. Scared the heck out of me at first because I thought I had done something or was seeing something. LOL Then I was at a friends giving her a demo & it changed while we were looking at it. Again, it was off and no wifi on.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote