View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 08:16 PM   #43
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
You can't install two keystore files at the same time. That's why we need a merged keystore file. If you use update method to install a new one; in that case old one will be removed and related app wil no longer available. And to be able to use the update method the installer file should be in the form of update_*_*_install.bin. Also don't forget about the whitelist if you installed NiLuJe's jailbreak.

He didn't say this. He only mentions about installing with the ADQ's way which is update method of the KindleOS. As far as I understood he couldn't install a new keystore after that.
Tanga: Am I correct?
Gotcha. I was a tad confused myself.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote