View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 10:21 AM   #84
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
I was only a little sensitive about the suggestion that England, through invasion, had forced English on all our colonies. In India English was chosen (along with Hindi) as the official language simply because it was a common currency across a nation that spoke nearly 30 languages - this was also done after we left. I don't believe there is even an official language in America now - there was a rumour that they nearly voted in German at one point but I'm not sure this is true.
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote