View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 04:45 PM   #9
cmdahler
Addict
cmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notes

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polydwarf View Post
I'm just throwing the question out there.. It seems (and probably is) stupid, but hey, it's Friday and I'm wasting time at work before I go home for the weekend.
That probably wouldn't be worth the trouble for reading books, maybe (unless the photo frame could display a PDF as well as a JPG - I'll bet there are a few out there that could), but it would be an excellent way to keep a recipe file in your kitchen. Just glue a few magnets on the back of the frame, stick in on the fridge, and load JPGs of your recipes on it along with some nice family pics for when you're not cooking.
cmdahler is offline   Reply With Quote