View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 02:03 PM   #13
Kali Yuga
Professional Contrarian
Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 No Touchie
I'm sure Calibre will be a handy tool, but I don't know if it will really make a huge difference. However I do see how some sort of content management system that is specifically designed for education will probably be a necessary component in educational ebook infrastructure.

Maybe Calibre or a derivative work could handle that, as a paid or service-supported add-on.

Of course, it may also be possible for an organization like Amazon to leverage its existing infrastructure for this task. E.g. the school's IT admin logs into a site, queues up certain texts to distribute to the users, and manages the email addresses associated with the devices.
Kali Yuga is offline   Reply With Quote