View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 09:32 AM   #3
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
The problem is that the ereaders have buttons on them that let the reader increase the size of text on the screen.

What looks perfectly at the small size does not look good when the user makes the text size larger.
In this example, the text description on the left side of the screen takes up two lines, while the number stays on one line.

Here are two pictures. In the second, the last line has no number next to it because the lines above it take up two lines.

Is there some css that will make the right side follow the left side?

I hope I have been more clear this time.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	119312   Click image for larger version

Name:	image2.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	119313  
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote