View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 12:37 PM   #1
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
Modify font sizes?

Is there any method out there to modify the font sizes available on the Kindle 2? I'm not very satisfied with them - they're either too large or too small, with nothing in between. I was hoping someone might know of a way to change the sizes that isn't too difficult. I know enough to follow directions, but not much more than that.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote