View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 07:08 PM   #11
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
@Turtle91 - Did you also have an issue/question with sigil-not-in-toc?
Yes, I was just commenting in the other thread (about getting rid of the id for headers at the top of the file) that I am still getting the "sigil_not_in_toc" for any Heading tags that are deselected when creating a TOC. I mis-rmembered when I thought they were IDs...they are actually CLASSes being added.
e.g.
<h4 class="sigil_not_in_toc">test</h4>

I'm not sure if that is required for other Sigil operations...that's OK if it does, I work around it...it just offends my OCD minimization tendencies.

=====

I did find another issue. When you are saving the file as another name it errors out if you have a "." in the filename and do NOT manually enter the ".epub" at the end.

e.g.
File/Save As...
Filename: "Montoya, Inigo H. M. N. I. - Epubers United 01 - Kindle's Drool"
Save as type: "EPUB file (*.epub)"

results in the error: "Sigil cannot save files of type ' - Epubers United 01 - Kindle's Drool'. Please choose a different format."

It works fine if you manually add the ".epub" at the end of the filename:
"Montoya, Inigo H. M. N. I. - Epubers United 01 - Kindle's Drool.epub"

======

I can also confirm the image going really tall (2 screen heights?) even if the height="100%" is set.
This does appear to be a QT5 bug as it displays fine in the other readers I've tried.

Cheers!