View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 10:56 AM   #10
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
Quote:
Originally Posted by eBookLuke View Post
This is a partial list of unsupported features that can cause problems to W2E:
  • Text Frames: the text farames are ignored, and the content will be loose in the generated ePub. Sometimes a text frame can crash W2E. Please send to me any file that causes crashes.
  • Fonts Embedding: is planned for a future revision. The checkbox in the preference panel is inoperative at the moment.
  • Internal links: not yet available, work in progress.
  • Tables: images or some formatting of the text inside table is not yet full supported.
  • Free image positioning: due to a limit of the ePub standard, is not possible put an image freely along the text. Only images positioned on the left or on the right of the page are correctly displayed on the ePub. Moreover, a bug in the code can misplace or doubling this kind of the image, please send to me such files to help to diagnose the bug.
  • Images: the images can be anchored to the page, to the chapter, to the charachter or as a charachter. If the images are not anchored to the paragraph, you can have problems in image recognizing.
Luke,

I know this post is a couple of years old and you now have Font embedding working -have you any plans to support text frames ?

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote