View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 10:50 AM   #8
ProfJulie
Evangelist
ProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-books

Device: whatever
You will not be able to read your time sensitive library books on your Cybook at this time.

I contacted Bookeen about this in January and was told they were aware of the problem and the problem would be fixed in the next firmware update - which supposedly will be available sometime this month.

In the meantime, I received the patch from Bookeen and upgraded my Cybook to build 538. This did not fix the problem. When I received the email from Bookeen that included a link to this patch, there was a "PS" from Bookeen that asked me to let them know once my Cybook had been updated and they would email me a little procedure to fix the time issue. I emailed them more than 2 weeks ago and have not heard back from them, so I emailed them again yesterday. If they ever respond to my email and if their "little procedure" fixes the problem, I will post back.

So for now, I wait and wait and wait for the promised update that may or may not be available this month.
ProfJulie is offline   Reply With Quote