View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 12:04 PM   #6
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
The best solution I can think of for this is to use virtualization. ar
Thanks for the suggestion. I know about virtualisation because I use it at work. We run XPMode under Windows 7, and it works well for software testing.

But I want to do this at home, using a lightweight laptop running XP Home, that's usually lying around the kitchen. I think that, rather than trying to get VM running on this system, I would find it easier to bring a second laptop home.

I was hoping there would be some easy way of pointing the program to the relevant Amazon site - something like changing a registry entry or editing an INI file.
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote