View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 03:52 PM   #42
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
So I've been a busy little reviewer lately... I've reviewed 4 books in the last 4 days! Check out my blog to read the various reviews.

I've also been "featured" on DailyCheapReads.com with my 4 top reads of 2010. Way too difficult to choose, but check out which ones I finally listed here!

I also listed all the other books from my blog reviews that have earned my 4 or 5 star ratings in 2010 here!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote