View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 04:09 PM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
We have had people request to put groups in the main area before and have people ask us to create forums for their readers but this is the first time anyone, other than a moderator, request to declassify a major forum into a minor one. Normally users like their forums but I would guess this is intended to punish Astak like the threads that say too late, I bought something else.

Dale
This forum used to get high traffic and it made sense to have a top level.

Sort of make sense to give up a prime slot, since the (Manufacturer delivery of the) product is not currently available.

Actually, the Forum should change it's name to Simply Astak, since a lot of support for the Mentor line took place here.

My 2 cents
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote