View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 01:33 PM   #11
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayou View Post
I just reordered and the new delivery date has been pushed up to February. Patience is not a core competency of mine, especially when it comes to my gadgets. I don't know why it's taken me this long to get one!
One good thing about Amazon is that they under promise and over deliver. I very much doubt it will take them 3 months to fill all these orders. They should be able to ramp up production quickly... as they did before when they had such a backlog.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote