View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 10:16 PM   #2
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
To fix this on older files converted from lit I convert the file to mobi and back again to epub.

Keeps most of the formatting/graphics but embedded fonts are not kept.

The problem with some files is AFAIK non standard font sizes, things like
font-size:0.77714. This gets changed to small in the mobi file and then changed to 0.75 in the epub converted to mobi.

You can change these manually by using tweak epub and editing stylesheet.css but I had a lot of old lit files so I went with the mobi thing.

You can set font-size:1em in the CSS box but doesn't change them all and all the font sizes it changes to 1 em. For me the mobi result is far better.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote