View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 08:11 PM   #20
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbneader View Post
As far as I know, the book is encrypted when you download, not when you purchase. If you change your credit card info on your account and redownload, the books will still work.
That's how it has worked for me as well, when I first started using B&N, I don't think they have changed that. It was another incentive to disinfect them right away and manage them myself.

I have alternative energy resources sufficient to power my toys, even if I have to do without AC.

Luck;
Ken

I seem to remember that the authorities are all prepared to deal with the zombies.

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 06-13-2013 at 08:13 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote