View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 12:11 PM   #21764
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
So - last year our company decided to change health insurance carriers ....

And - we had a mandatory meeting of all employees to explain the upcoming change ...

In which - we said over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over, etc. - you WON'T get new insurance cards right away

So - DON'T schedule anything during the first week of January, 2013 -
because you WON'T have your new cards.

So - refill your prescriptions before Dec. 31, 2012 -
because you WON'T have your new cards.

Well -

Today is Jan.2 - and guess what? We don't have our new insurance cards.

And ....

My boss informs me this morning that his wife has scheduled an elective colonoscopy today at noon .... and asks me for her card .....

And, so far, two employees have called me from drug stores where they are having problems refilling their prescriptions.... any guesses why?

I really want to paint a large banner and hang it in my office doorway:

IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM! YOU'RE STUPID! WE TOLD YOU SO LAST YEAR!

Dare to dream ....
People are idiots. You'd think that they would take care with their health care issues. I guess my question though would be what about emergencies. Seems that would have to be covered somehow? Do they need to call the provider (Aetna, BlueCross, whatever). Surely they are not uncovered are they?
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote