View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 04:00 PM   #6
ManDay
E-Reader
ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DPT-S1
Kirith, Я боюсь, Google Translate не работают очень хорошо...
I did not understand a word you were saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mono View Post
I am not sure, if this is your case, but might be well known "feature" of M92.

If you leave a pen for certain (relatively short) time touching or close to screen and pen does not move it stops responding. The only way to make it respond again is to displace it from screen.

Someone described that it may be related to power management of M92. If pen idles for some time it is "hibernated" and the only way to make it wake-up is to place it off-screen.

I cannot say if this is a bug or design feature. If you know what leads to the state, you may avoid it. And if not successfull one knows what makes it work again...
Mono, excellent, I think I can confirm this pattern - this will at least help preventing it, as you said. Even if it's a design feature, it's obviously a bug because it renders the device faulty in the most typical scenarios. The timeout appears to be ridiculously short and insensitive, I'd guess 3 seconds or similar of just stopping after writing a word suffices to trigger this behaviour.

Perhaps Booxtor is willing to comment on this.

Anyway, thanks again, this clears things up, Mono.
ManDay is offline   Reply With Quote