View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:54 PM   #10
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
T
They are pretty plain,
but I believe you can figure something to jazz'm up
Plain inline TOC? I agree, and not the styling I would have decreed. (actually I'd have used a much simpler HTML because, really who cares what it looks like as long as it's functional?) Yet, it seems to work fine in (my main concern) Mobi7 and KF8 (and Apple has not yet complained) so...

And if you don't like the styling, there's always the powerful PCRE engine to fix things relatively easily. Not that I've run into problems yet, w/r to kindlegen conversion for example.
st_albert is offline   Reply With Quote