View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 06:41 PM   #7
Tugger
Connoisseur
Tugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
If the tool has this flaw, I'd suggest not using it. Generate an ePub (which I'm guessing doesn't have this bug), then use KindleGen to convert the ePub to Mobi.
The tool is already impressive. Once it is debugged (it is still in beta) it will be a way for publishers to create a Kindle edition of an existing high quality print book while knowing nothing about html, css, opfs or anything else, and without having to get an expert to do it. It does everything for you, and supports pretty much all the features of KF8. Drop caps, embedded fonts, tables, and so on, all are easy. It is Amazon's most advanced method of making Kindle books, and could make existing skills redundant. So I have no wish to abandon it, I want to learn to use it for everything, even if I have to work around some issues at the moment. My font fixing now takes only a minute or two and requires no thought.
Tugger is offline   Reply With Quote