View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 05:26 PM   #38
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Thanks for your informations.
Indeed libqt4-dev installs about the whole world.

So I produced a deb amd64 package using checkinstall. It's working and installed on /usr/local/bin/sigil.

There are some display problems I noticed between beta version and current version (0.5.3).

- I opened the user guide epub. The cover image is not displayed. The same for another epub of mine with a svg container. Looks like it does like svg containers. Both svg are correctly displayed using current version.
Note: libqt4-svg is installed.

- Opening the chapters of the guide, I found inline sgc styles. Current version does not have these sgc styles. See joint images:

- Opening an ebook of mine, the dropcaps are badly displayed. They are OK with current version (and ADE). This book.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...41#post2109041

I do not know if these display problems are coming from my building from source.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sgc.png
Views:	206
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	87527   Click image for larger version

Name:	sgc2.png
Views:	219
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	87528   Click image for larger version

Name:	sgc3.png
Views:	210
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	87529  

Last edited by roger64; 06-09-2012 at 05:31 PM.