View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 07:51 PM   #62
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It was easy but I don't have Win 7 I have Vista and I've already have a home network with my other PCs so I just put my PC's IP address in, checked anonymous and I was in.

That's the best way to do it if you know your PC's IP address and it never changes. I'll add that as an option. However, most people won't know their IP address and if their home Network uses DHCP (automatic IP addressing) the PC's IP address can change. In fact, if your Server (PC) ever drops off the LAN Shares list, chances are its IP address has changed. A Scan for Servers will find all PCs with Network Discovery enabled and will attempt log in anonymously. Anyway, I'm happy it worked for you and it definitely makes files transfers a breeze.

Last edited by obsessed2; 11-17-2011 at 07:55 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote