View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 08:24 PM   #13
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I use an indent of 1.2em and for a section break that's just using just space I use 2em. The paragraph after the 2em space, I have no indent. Also, to help with section breaks that may fall at the end of the screen, I have widows and orphans set to 0 to section breaks are easy to detect at the end of the screen/

I don't specify margins. I prefer none on my 650, iPhone 5 & iPad.

I do agree that margins should be fixed and all other space settings should be flexible.
OK, I give up, what do widows and orphans do for us?

Those are new terms to me and I'm always on the lookout for something new to learn.

Thanks.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote