View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 06:02 PM   #12
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Standard page margins, I prefer to leave up to the reading app and the reader. Specifying them in the book can sometimes complicate the user's ability to easily change them to suit their needs.
Agreed, it's definitively better when you can override whatever's in the ebook and set your own. That said, I don't particularly care much about margins, breaks or justification - my only concern is for margins not to be overly large so I don't have to press "next" too often.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote