View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 11:26 AM   #8
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Ok, I just signed into my Open Library account and I am seeing the option of downloading epub on several of his ebooks. Are you sure this isn't listed for you?
Ignore all that say Daisy, and when you do a search check the little box under it that says "Show Only ebooks" to make the list more manageable.
List of books that show download epub option:
The Devil's Advocate
The Shoes of the Fisherman
Proteus
Masterclass
Daughter of Silence
Harlequin
The Salamander
The Clowns of God
Lazarus
The Navigator
The Lovers
Cassidy
The World is Made of Glass
The Tower of Babel
Eminence
Backlash
The Crooked Road
Three complete novels
A West quartet
Granted, these are probably scanned versions and have errors, but I have read books from there before that were scanned and they aren't too bad.
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote