View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 02:50 AM   #644
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
I have got one of those and it works like a charm.

Not that I like Popcorn that much, but I like to roast green coffee beans and those hot-air poppers are just great for that.
Oh, they do work perfectly for 'popping' the corn (and, I suppose roasting green coffee beans!) I can only pray that the flavor of the roasted coffee is better than the flavor (or lack there of) of the popped corn made in one of those 'things!'

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote