View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 12:41 PM   #53
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaFaz View Post
Imogen, I've been reading some of your reviews. Fantastic!

How did you go about getting your iBook Apple ID? My book is available in the iBook Store, I do know that much. But I'd love to have some way to point iBook readers in the right direction.

~Donna~
Thanks, Donna!

I went to my control panel in my Apple Connect and the Apple id was listed next to my book. I don't have an iPad, but checking it directly on the iPad would be easiest (if you uploaded your book via Smashwords rather than Apple Connect). The MR members down on the Apple forum are very helpful and if you ask for help there, I am sure someone will check for you:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=170
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote