View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 09:13 PM   #5
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcey View Post
You'd be doing what you were previously doing (buying a copying and passing it on).

The publishers aren't behaving ethically, why should you play by their rules?
I'm not sure I think it's unethical to share ebooks with the same reading circle I'd share print ones with (although my reading circle is four or five people, not ten!)

I think it's illegal. I'll grant you that.

But despite the propaganda that I'm supposed to believe an ebook is not just like a book (except when it is), I think I should be able to treat it the same way. I want to be trusted to be only as generous with my ebooks as I ever was with my print books.

I know how many authors and books series I would never have read, but a friend had shoved the book into my grubby hands and said you have to read this now!

Oh well...anyway.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote