Thread: NaNoWriMo 2012
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 08:51 AM   #57
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Just popping in to say good luck everyone! Hope you all are moving right along.

Wow Crich that back thing is like one of my worst nightmares! Hopefully they were unable to get in and did not screw up your finances/identity too badly!
Thanks for the well wishes KennyC. Yes, they failed to get so much as a penny as my bank was vigilant (lucky for me) and locked my online access down before they could succeed in taking anything out of it. It was a bit of a pain getting important passwords changed over and updating info. with the new card, but it's all taken care of now (crosses fingers). One thing I did right after getting my new card was to invest in some new Anti Virus software. I had also run Spybot Search and Destroy by then as well to make sure stuff that may be infecting my system was cleaned out. No sense leaving a backdoor of some sort for them to try again I figured.