View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 03:35 PM   #4
dakini
not "it"
dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 7th gen
I'm glad someone else has experienced this. I just downloaded my first book preview, and was surprised and annoyed that it gave me only a page or two of the text, and lost of the frontmatter. I thought I was just having bad luck or that the whole file hadn't downloaded proper.

It's the sort of thing that makes me more likely to get it from the library than to spend the money on it, since I still don't know anything about the book ... so, it's not really helping Kobo's book sales.
dakini is offline   Reply With Quote