View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 03:20 PM   #14
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by soondai View Post
Gonna more than pay for itself by letting me keep my dumb phone for a few more years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I do the same. I have an old school flip phone (Samsung). I then pretend I have a data plan and save the $30 I'd have to pay each month. That gives me $360 each year to spend on tech gadgets.
I converged some years ago, now I've deconverged. Technically, my dumb flip phone is a blackberry (pearl flip), but it comes without the services and fees and I just use it for calls on a prepaid service. Looking forward, I might continue to avoid smartphones. I was a PDA user for years before smartphones became all the rage, and I'm pretty happy keeping things separate. I think the right tablet experience might be superior for my uses and save me a lot of money and hassle at the same time.

To each their own though.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote