View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 10:06 AM   #4
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorlin View Post
Stormchild, thanks for your reply!

On the BeBook Club Box I find the code BE-115, do you mean that with the "model"?
If not, how can I find out what the model code really is?
It is described on this page
I'm a bit confused, as your "Device"field shows that you also own a BeBook Club.
The BeBook Neo looks exactly like the Onyx, whereas the Bebook Club does not...
So the Bebook Club belongs to the Onyx family as well?
What does this mean in terms of firmware compatibility across devices?

--

Kind Regards,

jorlin

I used to have a V5...sold to a friend. You can read PDFs in Japanese on a V5 and probably a V3.... did you have the correct Font?MS Mincho is quite popular.... Studied Japanese on my V5 with no problem.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote