View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 06:22 PM   #7
natasha_fawn
Evangelist
natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-950 (finally!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by oaxaca_one View Post
@edbro,
I'm also having trouble setting photos to show on standby mode. I don't know what you mean by saying "browse to the pictures in the images mode". I've browsed to the photos on my PRS-350 by going to Home > Applications > Pictures, and then when I select a photo, I don't see any option that allows you to set it for the standby mode.

Thanks in advance.
Hey there, welcome,
You've almost got it, go to Home>Apps>Pictures, then once you're there press the options button. The menu that pops up should include a "Select Standby Screen" option, press that, then select each photo you want as a standby screen. Then click Done in the upper right corner.
natasha_fawn is offline   Reply With Quote