View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 01:01 AM   #1
maddz
Wizard
maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Icarus, iPad Mini 2, Kobo Touch, Google Nexus 7
Firmware supporting pdf and drm-protected mobi files

Hi All,

I'm new here and and have a Pixelar branded Hanlin V3 reader. Basically, my problem is reading pdf and mobi files, the latter being a mixture of old prc files with no drm and newer mobi files with drm. Is there some firmware out there that handles all three formats simultaneously without having to change the firmware every time I want to switch between pdf and drm protected mobi or to do somewhat dubious things to my legally purchased/free downloaded ebooks?

Oh, I run everything off an Intel-based Mac running OX 10.5, and use calibre to manage the library.

Cheers!

Maddz
maddz is offline   Reply With Quote