View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 03:50 PM   #13
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
I'm working on it.
and we're waiting with bated breath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Thank you, Zelda. I had this put in a file for summer evening reading on the patio as it looked to be a fun read. Having your epub version with pics will be an added bonus. I'll have to check it out once I hook up the 505 for reload time Three Men in a Boat (to say nothing of the Dog) just sounded too good to pass up.
it is definitely too good to pass up ! it's hilarious. enjoy the story !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote