View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 07:05 PM   #1
Valhalla
Zealot
Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
The Oz/Publisher rip-off continues - Hugh Howey's latest

Was just checking out the latest Hugh Howey book 'Sand'. Self-published in the US - $5.99. Random House publishes it in Australia. At Australian Amazon - $16.89 (I presume AU$). Oz Google Play - $17.99.

Am I the only one who thinks this is outrageous!

Sorry Hugh - you did your overseas readers no favours by taking the Random House deal. I won't be buying this book even though I have all the Wool books and enjoyed them. I refuse to be ripped off.
Valhalla is offline   Reply With Quote