View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 10:22 PM   #73
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I'm reading Broken Shore next year as my intro to Peter Temple. He is so well-represented in Australian eLibraries that there is no shortage of material. The Phryne Fisher mysteries by Kerry Greenwood are also quite popular. I can often find the first, Cocaine Blues for free or very cheap at various sites. They are also well-represented in Australian eLibraries.

A bit OT, but if you like crime/mystery from an Australian point of view, you could also try Vicki Tyley. She's indie, but quite well-regarded. I've read a couple of her novels which I reviewed on my site. The books are definitely of publishable quality. You're not going to find typos and poor expression and the price is right so the risk is small.