View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 03:59 AM   #6
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justlog View Post
I think you're referring to Comixiolgy.
And can you elaborate of what people were saying about the Tab 3?

Sadly, I live in Israel, so no Nook HD+ for me.
From what I've seen people are looking at the specs and basically thinking it's the same as the earlier tabs based on the ghz speed, looks to me like it's a much better chip despite that though I think a lot of it's just irrational Samsung hate which is pretty popular these days even in the Android camp.

If it suits your needs though I wouldn't hesitate or worry about it people just tend to hate on what succeeds.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote