View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 04:16 PM   #5
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color
The dimmest setting is actually too dim for me in a dark car or bedroom and the brightest too bright, so I wonder if yours is off a bit? I read of this also before purchasing my Glo and the salesman in the bookshop let me take the Glo into a dark supply closet to check the illumination. It seemed fine so I bought it and am so glad I did. I've had no problems with any feature or operation.
dixieknits is offline   Reply With Quote